Saturday, July 17, 2010

Wow

Wow. Really wow. (Not World of Warcraft, mind you). I really, really appreciate that so many people have showed their support for me. Not only since I have picked up Ingenuo, but also with The One. There are always going to be people who complain releases are too slow, translations and editing not good enough. But you people who give me your support and encouragement make the complainers insignificant.

I really just want to thank you all so much for your encouragement and support. (It does give me an ego boost as well xD). It really means a lot to me that so many people appreciate my work, and I really enjoy reading manhua too, so it's pretty awesome to get thanked for doing something I like to do!

I am really astounded by the turnout in the poll haha. So thank you all for visiting my blog, I hope you'll continue to read it, as well as my releases. I'll be working hard on Ingenuo, and try to keep the waiting period short! We only have about 360 pages left!

Anyway, until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment