Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Breast Cancer Awareness Month!

As many of you may know, this month is breast cancer awareness month. Grase and I have decided to do a little something to help out the cause. So we are going to put ads on this blog until the end of the month, and donate all proceeds to the Susan G. Komen for the Cure. We're not asking you to donate, but we do hope that you will visit this blog to help us raise money for cancer research.

I'm sure that many of you have been affected by cancer in some way or another. So let's do our best to make a difference!

We'll be trying to post chapters more often until the rest of the month so that you'll have something to come back to read. Please help support us and visit the blog, and tell your friends too!

3 comments:

  1. That's incredibly nice of you, Kat! I check out your blog almost daily, not only for your releases, and I'm happy to be of help in this case. I don't know if you have a facebook account, but there's a curious initiative circulating, that aims to increase breast cancer awareness. Last year women had to write the color of their bra in their status, this year you have to tell the place where you like to put your bag once you get home, writing "I like it (place)". It might sound a bit stupid, but in fact, people start wondering about the meaning of your status and ask about it, and so awareness spreads ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the support, peppermint (what should I call you?). I actually see you quite a bit here and there on my blog. I remember you as one of my first followers :) Thanks!

    I have seen that happening! I think that it is a very good idea to spread awareness that way, but I don't think it is necessarily the most effective because I do notice that people get caught up, wondering what it actually means, but do not actually become more aware. However, any efforts are good efforts in my opinion!

    Thanks again, Peppermint (?)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea i agree with peppermint, it's really nice of you, i will be sure to come by often :)

    ReplyDelete