Monday, September 6, 2010

Pagecount, The One, Labor Day Weekend

Where are rawsssss? I miss Lele and Eros. Especially Eros. Although I do miss Leo too :) Ahahaha. He's so awesome. I wish I had a best friend like him. The One should be out in China by now. I'm just waitin' on raws. Ho hum. I'm searching for them, don't despair. I think they're usually out by the 10th, so just a few more days, my pretties. Too bad I can't get them done labor day weekend. Anyway, here is a link, in case you want to keep an eye out for raws. Yes, it is in Chinese. Last time I posted this link, some girl asked, "Why is it all in Chinese?!?!??!??!?!?" I loled a lot at this. OF COURSE RAWS ARE IN CHINESE. Why else would we need translations? Ahahaha. But anyway, just look out for posts by cute_maggie. It should probably say something like this: "【转载】《THE ONE独领风骚》69话" The key is to look for the title, which is in the brackets, and 69 chapter. <-- should I comment on the number? Nah, that would be classless.

I recently scrolled down to my pagecount thing. WHOA WHAT IS THIS MADNESS?! I can't believe so many people visited this blog lol. I bet most of them were like. Oh hey, manhua updates. Oh. This is boring. *clicks the x*

Anyway, I AM SO HAPPY IT IS LABOR DAY. WHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAA! Also, lots of labor day sales. ahaha. Too bad I'm so broke. XD Also, I get an extra day to do homework. Yeah... I should really get to work... yeah..... yeah... okay. I'll go work NOW. ... NOW. Ok, really now... Talk to you guys later!

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for translating The One, I'm so addicted! Cant wait to see what happens next! You rock! Your blog is now bookmarked and I'll be checking back soon ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahh! I feel so special :) Thank you so much for the kind words :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are the best!!!Thank you so much for doing this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey..
    Just want to tell you I did click on the link for the raw..hahaha..and guess what?
    I saw it!! chapter 69 is on top of the page..
    too bad I dunno Chinese...
    Hope you're translating it by now^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello!!
    I wanna thank you for your work.

    I saw something interesting...I think it is a story about Lele's parents, some sort of prequel: http://www.17kkmh.com/intro_view/5015/1_34b5.htm

    ReplyDelete