Friday, October 5, 2012

[RAWS] The One Chp 94 (and other updates)

Hey everyone! I just thought I'd give you an update on things! Here are the new raws. Aiya, I've been keeping busy lately. I have deadlines every two weeks from here to January ish! Pretty crazy, but so far I'm on top of things. I'm mostly set for my next immediate deadline. So I thought I'd update you guys here briefly. I might make a personal post if I remember. Also, I will have a new VB Rose chapter coming out in the next couple of days, so look out for that! I have sent chapters 92 and 93 for someone else to translate, and she is actually getting them typeset as well, so I will just leave it to her to post them. I will really make a big effort to do chapter 94 now that I am not technically behind. Thank you all for being so patient. <3<3 Happy reading! Tell me how your lives are going :)

11 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for your work! I can't wait to see 92, 93 and 94 translated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, you are AWESOME!! Thank you so much for taking the time to update The One :) I'm so happy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks but I saw on mangafox that ch. 94,93, nd 94 are out. May b that would take some load off u

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's incredible!Your scans are really neat and really nice, but the speed of another translating team is stunning!Raw of ch 94 were released just few days ago, and it's already translated ^^yay!
    Anyway Kat thank you for all you are doing!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi kat =) just wanted to say that though it's clear there's another team working on this projects, there are people like me that prefer to read your version and only your version, beacause quality is important...! And also because I've never liked people that step on others toes.....
    So thank you for your hard work and keep on working as you've always done =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was wondering if you are still updating the other chapters, because mangafox already released 3 new chapters. I love your work very much don't get me wrong, its just that I was wondering if it was you or someone else that updated them on mangafox?

    ReplyDelete
  7. i reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnntttttttttt chapter 95 on the one pppppppppppppllllllllllllllllllllllzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IKR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =DDDDD

      Delete
  8. thankyou so much! =D and wanted to ask. when is 95 coming out of the one? and once again good work for all your hardwork and thanks loads!!! =DD

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want to see Young Qui again D: !! The older version makes me curiouss :33 !!

    ReplyDelete